Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top 5 Uses of OTG pen drive

Versatility of OTG

   Today, In this Article you are going to know about the uses of USB O T G Cable. You can find this USB cable on the market easily and its price is also low in my market, I hope you as well get it at a low price.
 After listing the uses, I think you should know that what is USB O T G Cable, It’s full form and it’s Simple uses. The full form of O T G is ON-THE-GO. It is Firstly used in 2001 A.D that means, the use of O T G became one and half Decades. In my view, it is a very useful device. As you can see below for more information. Where I am Listing Its uses in points.
After listing the uses, I want to tell you that I listed all uses in my view they are equally useful. But, one of them can be your best according to your use. There are so many uses of O T G cable but I only listed some of them, which I like most and hope you also liked it. Here, I will list uses in point by point and I will give a short description of all listed uses. Hope, you will enjoy it.


Listing=

1. Charged one Android Phone from Another

You can charge one android phone from another. You need USB cable ( charger's wire ) and O T G cable. What you have to do is to connect O T G cable and your USB cable. Then you should connect the O T G cable to one android phone and USB wire in another. The phone which is connected to USB cable will charge and the Phone which is connected to the OTG cable will be a charger. 

2. Import photos to Phone from Digital cameras

Like, other devices which are used to Import photos. This device helps you to import photos from digital cameras like D S L R to your Android phone. This is my one of the best uses of
this.  As I always use this device and where I go it will be in my pocket because it is easy to
carry, cheap and have not to worry about losing any important Files, documents and data.

3. The game plays on Android with Game's Remote controller.

As thanks for this device, today we can play games with a game controller in android. Especially, Computers games which run on Android, and now we can play this games with a remote controller. I mostly played G T A ( Almost all) in mobile with a Game controller or you can say Computer's Game controller.

4. Data Transfer or Receive By connecting USB Flash Drive.

This the most widely used of this device. You can transfer your Important Data to your USB flash drive and vice versa by using this device.  You can also use this if you want to listen to the song which is on your USB flash drive without increasing any storage. 

5. Use Mouse or Keyboard In Your Android

This is the most Amazing use of this device. By the help of this device, you can connect Mouse or keyboard to your phone and it's also run. 
But, Some low-quality O T G may not support this function. So, if you want this feature may you have to Buy quality and expensive O T G cable.
Last
OTG cable is the invention of science and technology which is used in different places by different ways. There may be other many uses of OTG cable but after researching I got the major uses of OTG cable which I mention above. Many of my viewers are from my Asia because I explored Asia. In this article, I tried differently but don't worry other content will be about Asian and Asian countries only.
At last, thanks to my all lovely viewers. I hope, you gain some knowledge about USB O T G Cable. I apologize, if anything is mistaken in my article and you can write in my comment box, If anything is wrong. From your comments, It makes me motivated and gives a chance to improve my mistakes. Hope, you will leave a comment after reading this Article.
THANK YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment