Monday, December 25, 2017

Top Apps To learn English grammar For Asian in free

Especially, Asian people are weak in Grammar. Most of the Asian Countries have their own official language. They prefer to talk in their own official language but  English is the International language. In outside country, they have to talk in English and most of the Asian are weak in Grammar and for those Asian and others people as well I write this article.


Are you also weak in Grammar? Did You feel Difficult while Speaking English or while writing In English? But, you should not feel ashamed of your style of Speaking English because practice makes a man perfect and I as well have a problem of Speaking and Writing in English because we all know our Mother language is not English. Most of the Asian people are weak in English. However, by Down Apps, it Helps me to improve my English. I Hope, it also helps you as it helps me.

Learn Grammar

So, I am going to list Top 5 Applications to learn English grammar and I will Describe shortly this Apps. I may as well Provide you Links for some Applications or you can download it from Play store easily. Here not wasting too much time I will describe shortly about these apps.
1.English Grammar Handbook


APP NAME= ENGLISH GRAMMAR Handbook
This App is Rated 4.6 Star out of 5.
The user of this App is Only 11 thousand but 8430 people have rated 5 stars for this app because this app deserves this. You can as well see the comments in Play store.
This App is freely available in play store.
Here, I am going to list Functions which you can find in this app
Active or passive voice, adjectives, adverbs, Verbs, conjunction, Tense, English videos, Nouns, reported speech, question tags and soon. Besides, it's You will get test yourself or practice. Many questions will be there and you have to choose right answer and the best part of this app is you will get all questions of grammar or you can say it will take your test. Another is you will get English videos.

2. English Grammar test
Over 92 thousand people have rated this app. Out of 92 thousand people, more than 75% people have rated this app 5 out of 5 and after that many people rated 4 out of 5. The number of people who have rated this app below 3 is very few and the total rate is 4.6 out of 5. I think I should not explain more about this app because as you can see the rate of this app. The rate of this app is very high that you should once install this app. So, I had given link above For your easiness. One more thing is the number of downloader of this app is very high.
At last, I want to say you check once this app and you will be addicted. Best of luck, this will make your Grammar better.

3. English Grammar Book   (1)
 The name of this app is English Grammar book. I love this app because I had found All important Grammar vocabulary which makes me speak English easily in my daily life. I hope If you didn't like above Apps. you will love this app.
About the rating of this app Over 69500 ( over 69 thousand) people rated this app. More than half of people rated this app 5 star. Rest of other rated this app 4, 3, 2 and 1. 
Hope, You will check once ( as you wish). I Had provided a link in above from that you can directly Install this app.

4. English Grammar book  ( 2 )
Link for download click

The name of this app is also an English Grammar book. But, in my opinion, it is much better than other apps similar to it. The minus point of this app is it has some bugs.
By not wasting time, I directly want to view the rating of this app. 3692 people have rated this app. Out of Total, 3000 people have rated this app 5 out of 5. I would not force you to install this app but if you want to install first check the comments of all apps. By which, you can decide more easily for installing Apps.
The Ends

NOTICE
 At first, I want to say thanks to all my viewers. Hope you like my Article and if you love don't forget to comment. If anything is missing please comment down. I give 100% to improve my mistakes. And I want you to clear that, I had not taken any money for publishing above apps. I only like this app. So, I give you detailed.




No comments:

Post a Comment